Any worthwhile Autobrite products?

JackClap

Just looking at placing an order with Autobrite as they currently have the Flex Rotary I want on offer.

Is there any products of theirs which are worthwhile adding onto the order? Never used any of their products before and don't know much about them so I haven't the foggiest!

Certainly Jaffa Clean for cleaning door shuts and engine bay, generally anywhere where heavy oil and grime build up as it shifts the grime and leaves a little glossy protection behind. Magifoam and Superfoam are good snow foams also. There are more good products but I can't recall them off the top of my head as I've used Bilt Hamber and Gtechniq very happily for some time. But the Jaffa clean is the original bottle I bought nearly two years ago as it goes along way and is recomended to be diluted 1:1 (can go further, but I'm happy at 1:1).

Pinksheen interior cleaner, leaves lovely Matt finish and smells amazing.

I also bought some purple rain 2.0 but haven't got around to test it yet.

Their 'Hellshine' range is awesome!!

How does the hell shine abyss compare with sonax BSD Chris?

I have quite a lot of their kit.  My vote would go for:

+1 for Jaffa Clean - cleans and dresses at the same time, great for engine and door shuts

Cherry Glaze - potentially their best product for me, gorgeous to work with by hand or DA and a real results giver for minimal effort.  Have to give this a try.  On a DA it gives insanely long working time.

Hellshine Ghostrider - My current favourite glass sealant, really nice and a 100ml bottle will last a long time

Hellshine Abyss - both myself and Chris have used this.  Glassy/Glossy sealant with good durability, I found easy to apply if done right.

+1 for Pink Sheen, nice scented interior dressing and you can achieve a matt or slight sheen finish depending on how you apply.

Luxury Suds - Nice Wash and Wax shampoo to top a flagging LSP if you haven't got time to wax.

Curious Gloss Top Shine - Snowfoam on and rinse off to top LSP, fascinatingly effective.

Bubble Gum Trim and Tyre - Good.

Buy here:

http://www.ishinecarcare.co.uk/Hellshine/cat1755066_1850114.aspx

and other Autobrite products

http://www.ishinecarcare.co.uk/Autobrite/cat1755066_1604247.aspx

Use the code Briskoda at checkout for 10% off

Have just noticed iShine are stocking Angelwax, not sure if this is new, but as a local supplier, very interesting to me, especially with the discount on top of their already very good prices.

I smell a small order.

Have just noticed iShine are stocking Angelwax, not sure if this is new, but as a local supplier, very interesting to me, especially with the discount on top of their already very good prices.

I smell a small order.

I nearly bought some angel wax the other day just because of the price, but I don't know enough about them.

I want some ghost rider, something that's easy to apply and stay streak free and last. The Gteq g5 hasn't worked for me.

• Like 1

Holy..........You already have more wax than Madam Tussauds Mark :giggle:

Pot meets Kettle.........................."you sir are black" :happy:

As it stands I have recently sold on a good few unused waxes etc.

I was looking at theAngelwax Bilberry wheel cleaner and other such.

iShine aren't showing any stock of Desirable :giggle:

If you were referring to the list of AB products, it wasn't extensive, just the ones I quite like.

Ended up ordering direct from Autobrite, Chris. They had an offer on the Flex I was after and I made use of their snow foam lance deal from over on detailing world.

I should probably get round to ordering a pressure washer, as I'm now going to have snow foam and the lance but nothing to use it with..  :giggle:

Thanks for the recommendation guys, will probably be ordering from them again soon so will try out a few new bits then. 

Pot meets Kettle.........................."you sir are black" :happy:

As it stands I have recently sold on a good few unused waxes etc.

I was looking at theAngelwax Bilberry wheel cleaner and other such.

iShine aren't showing any stock of Desirable :giggle:

If you were referring to the list of AB products, it wasn't extensive, just the ones I quite like.

I am...Call be Bwana ! :giggle:  :hi:

Jack go to Detailing World as they currently have a bargain group buy on an Autobrite HD snowfoam lance inc snowfoam and adapter

Unless I read his post wrong I think he did :yes: