will a a3 8l interior fit

It's a mk1 so I'll go have a look tonight.

Tomorrow helping a fellow member fit a black carpet in his octy estate. Any one got any tips is it a straight forward swap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had a look on eBay and it looks like the a3 doesn't have a 3 point belt on the middle seat, just a lap belt. Might not bother you but might if you have kids

Seats - definitely,

Door cards - NO,

Carpet - maybe?

I figured the door cards wouldn't fit but as they come with the seats I'll see if I can flog the on eBay.

Not getting the carpet the one I'm fitting in Jimmys estate he's sourced himself, I was just after any tips for removing/ fitting a new carpet.

Just had a look on eBay and it looks like the a3 doesn't have a 3 point belt on the middle seat, just a lap belt. Might not bother you but might if you have kids

This interiors out of a 5 door and has 3 rear headrests, I've asked the seller and he said it has 3 point belt. If it hasn't I won't be buying.

Got my audi A3 Quattro Sport interior last night. Just needs a really good clean then fitting. It has 3 point centre rear belt, electric lumbar adjust and small drawers under the base can't wait to get it cleaned and fitted. Didn't bothers with the door cards. So got the seats for £50. Result IMO.

• Like 2

All cleaned up and couple of little repairs/touch ups to the trims looks good so far. Just need a recliner handle/wheel as I'm missing 1, also need the front trim for the small drawer under the drivers seat. 

Well ordered the recliner handle and a S3 steering wheel. This cheap interior is now looking la little bit more pricy lol.

nu6ema8e.jpg

I know I'll have to swap the air bag mounting bracket from my old wheel but as long as the splines are the same it should all be ok.

Think this will be my last purchase for a while SWMBO may kill me if I spend anymore.