Sat Nav missing from Configurator

I've just looked at the configurator on the Skoda website, as I do from time to time, and both the Amundsen and Columbus sat nav options are missing from the list...

I hope this isn't indicative of supply issues or anything, as the vRS I ordered last week included the Columbus unit :-(

Normally, I'd agree with you... however, they've obviously made changes to the configuration (e.g. introducing the new Laser White colour option), so it is entirely feasible that they've removed the sat nav options - especially as they've already removed the front assist / adaptive cruise control options.

Given the build delays, it's more than possible that they could be removing other options that are causing delays...

I did ask my dealer about it last week - he took a look and said he couldn't find any information on their internal system that suggested either were now not available, or that there were any delays on orders that already included them.