Rear doors not unlocking

The rear doors on my new VRS Octavia are not opening from the outside after unlocking the car.  Driver/Passenger door and boot open correctly.

I have the KESSY system but even when locking the car using the button the rear doors remain locked..  Anyone else had a problem with this.

I can open the doors from the inside but that's not much good.

• Like 1

With mine one press of the key unlocks the drivers door and two presses does all the other doors, I'm not keyless tho.

Can be changed in the Infotechy thingy.

With mine one press of the key unlocks the drivers door and two presses does all the other doors, I'm not keyless tho.

Can be changed in the Infotechy thingy

Thanks for the info - something similar with the KESSY.  You have to double dip your hand behind the handle and all doors open.  A single grab of the handle opens just the door you are at.

What setting is it in the Infotechy?  Had a quick look and couldn't find anything relating to the locking/unlocking?

It's something like vehicle -> setup -> opening and closing.  Then you can change from one door to all doors or one side I think.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info - something similar with the KESSY.  You have to double dip your hand behind the handle and all doors open.  A single grab of the handle opens just the door you are at.

What setting is it in the Infotechy?  Had a quick look and couldn't find anything relating to the locking/unlocking?

I have KESSY too.

I've just checked for you how it works.

For setup look here: CAR/Setup/Opening and closing/Central locking.

If you select "Single door" here, just the driver door opens. For a second grab all your doors are opened.

If you select "All doors" all your doors opens for a single grab.

• Like 1