Kent Mid Month/Week Meet

I suppose any interior looks the same to you when you are standing outside the car wondering why you are not allowed in..........

J

Simon did get a sit in the passenger seat while Martin was doing a VCDS read to see what he can activate when his arrives ;)

So Simon is probably in a good position to  compare the passenger seats .com   :D

Yeti is probably better build quality - ( not really a troll statement :)   )

Simon did get a sit in the passenger seat while Martin was doing a VCDS read to see what he can activate when his arrives ;)

So Simon is probably in a good position to  compare the passenger seats .com   :D

Yeti is probably better build quality - ( not really a troll statement :)   )

Simon is in a good position - he needs to remember where he is, and how he is going to be getting home when I'm driving :rofl:

Just remember - Any car that can survive more than 12 months of me carefully driving it, will no longer have the build quality that it left the factory with :angel:

J

• 3 weeks later...