VRS cloth seat trim - how is it holding up so far ?

I got mine in October and it's always been matt :)

Mine would be the same but daren't clean in case the tackyness of the seat peels off. I also got mine in october.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7500miles in on mine & I have noticed that the bolster is doing the same. Will add to the list when it goes in for a repair to the one touch on the driver's window & will also mention it to skoda uk when they ring me back about another issue outstanding (they should of rung 2 days ago! )

• Like 1

If you guys could ring skoda customer services regarding your seats especially if your dealer says its wear and tear, it would help us all build a case that the seats are poor quality and defective.

Rob

There replacing mine, they say its definitely not a warranty claim. They are only doing it out of goodwill due to me being on my third skoda and having issues in the past.

I'm just under 22k. Cloth inserts are like new with no pulls or bobbling. Leather all fine other than driver's bolster on right base and back.

Same happened with my Saab and SMax (both half leather) and I kept in check with regular conditioning. If it gets worse will speak to my local dealer.