I may be tempted...

jjw

I took my 2 year old Fabia Monte Carlo in for a service today. With time to kill I took a look at Yeti L&K in the showroom,the first I'd seen in the flesh. I have to say its a very neat car, the leather works really well,much better than in the brochure. I'd been considering a change for a few months, the ride on the Montes skinny tyres is just too harsh for me. I've given the salesman some figures from a broker to see if he can match them...if he can I may well be placing an order when I pick the Monte up in the morning...after a Yeti test drive of course.

Jungle green metallic seems to work well , although it seems loaded with kit any suggestions on any other options ?

What ever you feel you need, looking at the options i only really wanted KESSY & spare. It wholly depends on your budget & what you really want.

Looking at SUK web, approx 10 mins ago the configuration for the L&K was not on the site.

Electric seat is a very good extra.

Memory position are nice, but it has a far wider amount of movement than the standard seats so you can get more comfortable.

Having both, I really notice the difference.

jjw,

I have had my Jungle Green F/L L&K for nearly one month and am really enjoying it. I went for quite a few extras including KESSY, electric seat, spare wheel, reversing camera, uprated stereo and rear mudflaps.

Just go for it, you know it makes sense!

Dave

I've given in to temptation...

Took a Yeti 170 manual for a test drive, really nice car but found that I was really having to work the gears...I know coming from  a petrol to diesel it'll feel that way. Then took out a DSG ...wow...totally converted to it, it's so smooth and got a great kick down too. Yes fuel economy will be hit a little but I reckon the fun will more than outweigh that.

So on order is a 170 DSG L&K in Jungle Green...and no extras, how I restrained myself I'm not sure :think:

Order times given 12-14 weeks...there was a white one on the system for immediate delivery should anyone be interested..

Thanks to all on here for the advice and suggestions.

JJW