PRICE REDUCED! 2007 Fabia Vrs Yellow 118k, Well Maintained, Few Subtle Mods. SWAP FOR VAG TDI ESTATE! WHAT YOU GOT?

KrissTheMiller

Hi guys thanks for taking time to look at our fabia vrs.

The reason for sale is we have just had a baby and are struggling to get everything in the car (pram and shopping ect) plus i just fancy a change :giggle:

We have owned the car for 4 years now and it has never missed a single beat! It has just over 117k on the clock but may increase slightly. Since the MOT last year my wife has only done about 2000 miles in it.

The car will come with 12 months MOT as it is due in may and a fresh 6 months tax!

The has got uprated front and rear brakes, de-catted exhaust (rest of it is standard) and lowered 20mm, nothing too drastic really.

Other mods include wind deflectors, black painted front grill, part smoked rear lights, HID headlights, LCR front splitter, new Vrs style badges.

The engine is in fantastic shape and we have it serviced at a local garage when needed. The car quiet easily does 65+ mpg on a run. Somehow my wife managed over 75 mpg's at one point! Don't ask me how, some witchcraft involved i believe :giggle:

The bodywork is in excellent shape for its age and mileage as is the interior (which has been recently valeted)

Very cheap insurance on these cars. We are 23 and only pay £350 for the year! :rock:

I am looking for another car and may swap/ px but it must be an Mk2 Octavia Vrs TDI, vw caddy, t4 transporter ect

Looking for £3700 O.V.N.O

Contact Kriss on 07969284000

1013681_10152009697168709_88283153_n_zps

163242_10150160551058709_6572030_n_zpsdc

406554_10150739093043709_2066433050_n_zp

1185463_10152183103363709_1949615755_n_z

Can email more pics if required.

Nice motor mate, just like mine !

I'd highly recommend buying this over a vastly overpriced SE's, only significant difference to me being leather seats in this case. You'd have £3k spare anyway from an SE !

As I managed to sell my standards and fit Recaros for the region of £100 difference leather is not a difficult thing to get in, for anyone buying it. That's the only thing I would do

I wouldn't be put off my mileage either, mines been a mile eater and no worse for it, just confirms the cars been properly driven (probably motorways) rather than destroyed running in the city, gassing everyone in the process !

Realistically priced to sell !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...