Hello from 'everywhere & nowhere'

wberesford

G'day everyone,

So, I am now the proud, NO, VERY Proud owner of a 2010 Skoda Superb Estate 2.0 (170). 

WOW, what a great bit of kit! I traded into this via a long and boring story but ultimately I went from L200 Barbarian, to a Toyota Prius (owned for 3 weeks  :x ) then got rid of that for this! DONT ASK!!!!

I have got to say that this car is fantastic and I only collected it today. Brilliant bit of kit, fully loaded, outrageously comfortable to drive and will be with me all things being equal for quite some time! 

I may well be pinging a couple of technical questions to some of the more knowledgeable of you out there specifically about the entertainment system and Bluetooth, I have read through the lengthy thread but may need some guidance. 

Anyway, for now.......Wow, Great motor and I am so glad that I took the plunge and ignored all the 'banter' about buying the Skoda! 

all the best

WB