MkI Fabia vRS Special Edition - only 33,400 miles, FSSH and recent cambelt

No.733

If you haven't sold within a couple of weeks you might well be receiving a PM from me!

My SE was stolen from work yesterday, and from how the theft was carried out I somehow don't think I'll be seeing her again. :(

Just can't think of what I would replace her with other than another one at the moment..

WHAT!!?  :o

Think you need to start a thread in general car chat on this so a much wider audience can keep an eye out for it.

Full details please so we can try and help. you.

WHAT!!? :o

Think you need to start a thread in general car chat on this so a much wider audience can keep an eye out for it.

I've already got a thread going in the Fabia section, but I guess not everyone looks there...

I'll create another topic now :)

I've already got a thread going in the Fabia section, but I guess not everyone looks there...

I'll create another topic now :)

Just get the mods to move it over to gen. car chat Ryan.

I feel for you mate. You must be feeling as sick as a pig.

Hope the scum that did this get caught and toasted.  :@

Thinking about it, get a thread going on every board for maximum coverage!

Edited by Mr Ree

WHAT!!?  :o

If you haven't sold within a couple of weeks you might well be receiving a PM from me!

My SE was stolen from work yesterday, and from how the theft was carried out I somehow don't think I'll be seeing her again. :(

Just can't think of what I would replace her with other than another one at the moment..

How happy are you that Mr Ree took notice of what you'd said and you began the trip down the share and ''plaster all over Briskoda, Facebook etc'' road ? :thumbup:

Glad you have got it back. What a relief it must of been.

I would be absolutely fuming if I had mine stolen.

JRJG

How happy are you that Mr Ree took notice of what you'd said and you began the trip down the share and ''plaster all over Briskoda, Facebook etc'' road ? :thumbup:

Glad you have got it back. What a relief it must of been.

I would be absolutely fuming if I had mine stolen.

JRJG

Nowt to do with me chief. :blush:

Meanwhile, back on topic................................................ :D  

This still for sale?

No, I don't want it, but just curious...very.  :rock:

Nowt to do with me chief. :blush:

Meanwhile, back on topic................................................ :D

This still for sale?

No, I don't want it, but just curious...very. :rock:

Good shout ... why is it still not sold?

Thought a collector / Skoda enthusiast would of snatched this up by now.

JRJG

Good shout ... why is it still not sold?

Thought a collector / Skoda enthusiast would of snatched this up by now.

JRJG

Needs to be, and preserved in original mint condition.

These prices and values are  DEFO be going to go northwards within the next few years. :rock:

Edited by Mr Ree

Needs to be, and preserved in original mint condition.

Yes it does and if it was it would be sitting in my garage...............

These prices and values are  DEFO be going to go northwards within the next few years. :rock:

No they wont , their just  blue Fabia vRS's, a very special one i will give you that, and prices will always be higher,  but in a few years it will need a respray like all Fabia's it will rust in places..................

And over priced SE's sit around for months even years, im watching and waiting with cash in hand........................

Edited by roberto1954

It probably hasn't sold as it's still got outstanding finance and missed the first 3 years servicing

It says FSSH, as in "Full Skoda Service History" ?

They are limited edition - and I would of thought there are a lot less than a thousand still on the road - how many will have been written off, or crashed and deemed unrepairable economically.

I have yet to see another SE on the road, saw one at a garage for sale for £7k that sold within a week (must of been a good example).

They are only a limited edition Skoda though, it isn't a limited edition Aston Martin.

On the flip side of the coin, if someone wants it, they will pay for it. And if there are a few people that want it...

JRJG

It probably hasn't sold as it's still got outstanding finance and missed the first 3 years servicing

What ?   more issues .. 

I seem to remember folk saying higher milage is better than low milage over a few years, clogged turbos etc short journeys aint good..

i personally would be bidding low on this car now..

They are limited edition - and I would of thought there are a lot less than a thousand still on the road - how many will have been written off, or crashed and deemed unrepairable economically.

I have yet to see another SE on the road, saw one at a garage for sale for £7k that sold within a week (must of been a good example).

They are only a limited edition Skoda though, it isn't a limited edition Aston Martin.

On the flip side of the coin, if someone wants it, they will pay for it. And if there are a few people that want it...

JRJG

Only? 

You sound like one of the great unwashed here, and you've actually GOT ONE!!  :o

Wasn't suggesting they are going to worth tens of thousands in the future, but as the 1st real performance diesel, they are going to become more desirable the rarer they get due to their simplicity.

Apparently the service book hasn't been stamped until 2010

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Where does it say that? The ad says that it has Full Skoda Service History (FSSH) - as pointed out by Bossfox.

The ad also doesn't say anything about outstanding finance either.

The car looks great to me and has obviously been well looked after but if don't agree, you don't have to keep making negative comments.

All the best with the sale!

• Like 1

I went to view it that's how I know. It's a mint car and we'll priced but the auto changer is missing, there is finance owing and it doesn't have full service history

Fair enough, point taken :)

To be honest (and I am trying not to be negative here) it shouldn't say FSSH unless the book is stamped right through.

Unless there are bills to prove the work has been done with the reg number on.

• Like 1

Like I said it's a mint car. It's just a shame about the other parts of the puzzle that are missing. He was happy to pay the finance off there and then if the deposit was made

Wasn't suggesting they are going to worth tens of thousands in the future, but as the 1st real performance diesel, they are going to become more desirable the rarer they get due to their simplicity.

Absolutely I knew you weren't meaning tens of thousands, although it would be nice :)

Your point is the reason I saved up a little extra to buy one: hopefully it will hold it's value better than an ordinary vRS.

Who are 'the great unwashed' by the way? Haha :)

JRJG

Absolutely I knew you weren't meaning tens of thousands, although it would be nice :)

Your point is the reason I saved up a little extra to buy one: hopefully it will hold it's value better than an ordinary vRS.

Who are 'the great unwashed' by the way? Haha :)

JRJG

The ignorant eejits that sarcastically state ..."oh......, it's a Skoda"

Had my very first taste of one of these just 3 weeks ago.  :@

I went to view it that's how I know. It's a mint car and we'll priced but the auto changer is missing, there is finance owing and it doesn't have full service history

Yeah, I first mentioned the missing cd changer when the seller claimed it was "optional", I think I got accused of being a nayslayer for it. Coupled with the "FSSH" which actually means "FSSH only from 2010" and failing to disclose that there's outstanding finance on the car when the seller had the opportunity to point it out under "Negatives", and this advert seriously has the whiff of fraud (fraud by failing to disclose information) about it. What else is the seller not telling us about the car unless someone explicitly asks the question? I don't think it's so well priced now, and to the person who offered 6k for it in an earlier post, I'd withdraw that offer if I were you.

Statto

Edited by Statto

To those naysayers, who would you rather buy a car from? Someone who said the thing was entirely mint only for you to find that it isn't, or someone who is honest and straightforward to deal with from the start?

I'm still trying to find this "honest and straightforward to deal with" seller.