Anyone else BW20?

Mine was build week 20 and have just collected the car, arrived at the dealers yesterday, all the registration paperwork was already completed.

Was it worth the 6mth wait..........oh yes!!

Omg what a rush!  I was waiting at the dealers at 9 am for them to open. It is gorgeous. Photos will come once I've blotted out the number plate.  I was so nervous leaving it briefly in a busy sainsbury car park!  And need to trim the bushes beside my drive.... The reversing sensors were going nuts as I put it away.

Vrs button in place. Car also does needle staging/sweep on ignition, is that new? Thought it needed vcds coding for that.  Wheel is round Fewie

I am collecting mine on Monday, I will be very surprised if I have a flat bottomed steering wheel, but will be ****ed if I don't have an vRS button.

I'm noticing a pattern that (virtually?) all those BW20's to be delivered so far are vRS - anyone with a "cooking" model taken delivery yet?  Mine's currently forecast for the 20th..

I'm noticing a pattern that (virtually?) all those BW20's to be delivered so far are vRS - anyone with a "cooking" model taken delivery yet?  Mine's currently forecast for the 20th..

Whats a cooking model?

I collected my vRS today, I ordered mine on the 24th December and was built week 20, arrived at the dealer Wednesday, I wasn't able to collect it Saturday, which considering the weather on that day was a good thing.

Really like the car and the ride is really good.

I posted a pic in the show your Octavia thread.