YETI MAXIDOT/TRIP COMPUTER

MODUS2YETI

Hi Everyone

Just purchased a Jan 2013 registered Yeti 1.2TSI s ( the base model I think it is).

Utterly confused with the maxidot. What functions should I be able to display for my model spec. And how do I access them/ bring them up on the display?

Tried to follow the hand book but didn't seem to get anywhere. Used the two buttons on the washer stalk. One on the end, the other on the bottom.

Sorry if I sound thick but would really appreciate some advice.

Many thanks

If you have the S model you only have the basic trip computer and not the full maxidot. To cycle through the functions use the rocker switch on the end of the wiper stalk. Functions will include MPG, Remaining distance etc.

I have the S, and confirm the above, only a basic trip type computer. The buttons on the end of the stalk enable you to go up or down the display, basic stuff like av.mpg, outside temp etc.

The button underneath the stalk gives a sort of overall total of mpg etc. It switches to another screen with a small '2' in the corner, I think you would normally leave it in screen '1' I think.

The book is confusing, I have had Maxidot before, and it is totally different, when I read it it was not easy to differentiate which screen they were talking about, luckily I knew what Maxidot was already.

Hope you enjoy the Yeti, ours is a second hand 2012 model, had an SE before, but find the S quite sufficient for our needs.

• 2 weeks later...