VRS Driver seat damage

Hi all I have the part leather trim in my vrs and at the front of the seat where the bolsters meet the flat part their looks to be an issue with the stitching stretching / coming apart. Now the car has done 1300 miles and this seem to be getting worse. Took it to Motorline Sherlodge skoda in gillingham and was told by the absolute plum on the service desk I have obviously caught it but will take a pi and send it to skoda technical but not hold out much hope. Firstly anyone had any dealings with skoda technical and wot to do next if they refuse my claim. Also stay away from sherlodge gillingham service is bloke is one of the rudest I have ever met and was very close to getting a slap as there is just no need to be an arse. Rant over thanks in advance.

From my experience if your dealer supports your claim then they are more likely to get the go ahead to rectify any faults.

I had a problem with my drivers seat on a VW Touran years ago went to my dealer (same one that I buy my Skodas from) and they supported the case to VW and in the end VW agreed, also it depends on if you bought the car from them etc they would be more willing to support your case etc.

It is completely possible to get odd things done through warranty sometimes.

Hi all I have the part leather trim in my vrs and at the front of the seat where the bolsters meet the flat part their looks to be an issue with the stitching stretching / coming apart. Now the car has done 1300 miles and this seem to be getting worse. Took it to Motorline Sherlodge skoda in gillingham and was told by the absolute plum on the service desk I have obviously caught it but will take a pi and send it to skoda technical but not hold out much hope. Firstly anyone had any dealings with skoda technical and wot to do next if they refuse my claim. Also stay away from sherlodge gillingham service is bloke is one of the rudest I have ever met and was very close to getting a slap as there is just no need to be an arse. Rant over thanks in advance.

I had an Octavia VRS MK3 from new in October but unfortunately didn't keep it very long, however before I sold it my drivers seat was doing the same thing. It wasn't too bad but could see it getting considerably worse over time!

• 3 years later...