vrs engine idle

So, a quick update on this thread.

The car went into Dartford on Tuesday evening to look at the damage to the bonnet, and the Oil level. Also for the potential lumpy idle problem.

The damage was taken care, as well as the oil was drained and now is at the correct level. They couldn't find any fault codes for the engine, and a quick road test showed no problems. They said, they checked the throttle valve and a few other bits. All seems fine.

So maybe it's just me, and this is the way the engine runs. I so pose all I can do, if it comes up again is get it back to the dealer.

Hopefully all is well.

But misfires on a 1.4TSI does not mean there are going to be Fault Codes registered.

As they know.

So have the Spark Plugs been checked?

(Just incase they are not going to get anywhere near the 40,000 mile service schedule for changing them.)