What should i do?

Looking to do some stuff to my facelift Tsi.

Will be after the Shark Remap as they seem to have all the best reviews and i don't mind paying more if i know it won't burn the clutch etc (even if it is a 260 mile journey EACH way).

I want the car to sound nicer and was looking at the Volkswagen Racing Induction kit but not sure if its worth it at £300. I would want to be able to clearly hear it at that price and want it to sound nice from the outside too and obviously add some more horses.

Also i'll possibly add the Whiteline Rear Anti Roll bar as it's something else that's highly recommended on this which drastically improves the handling and it's only around £170 which is also a bonus.

I DON'T want an exhaust as i've had 1 on my last 2 cars and i like being able to drive with no noise. I also don't want to add different springs or coilovers.

Would anyone recommend another induction kit or is that the best there is?

With the induction kit, RARB and remap, would you recommend getting anything else done to the car?

Been quoted around £1100 for the work, do you think that's too steep or about right and if i'm a member on here could i get a discount, or would i likely to get money off for spending that much?

Shark are very good you might want to consider getting a sports cat too..

The VW induction won't add any ponies in my opinion the standard induction is well up for the job save your Money

Ind kit in the for sale section, don't waste £300 as they all do a similar job.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/315550-mk2-octavia-vrs-tsi-neuspeed-p-flo-induction-kit-less-than-1000miles/

You won't go wrong with the guys at shark, good bunch. They say a sports cat or de cat even with the standard system makes a significant difference although I'd be inclined to do the whole system (doesn't have to be loud).

Again the rarb is probably one of the best mods handling wise.

Looking to do some stuff to my facelift Tsi.

Will be after the Shark Remap as they seem to have all the best reviews and i don't mind paying more if i know it won't burn the clutch etc (even if it is a 260 mile journey EACH way).

I want the car to sound nicer and was looking at the Volkswagen Racing Induction kit but not sure if its worth it at £300. I would want to be able to clearly hear it at that price and want it to sound nice from the outside too and obviously add some more horses.

Also i'll possibly add the Whiteline Rear Anti Roll bar as it's something else that's highly recommended on this which drastically improves the handling and it's only around £170 which is also a bonus.

I DON'T want an exhaust as i've had 1 on my last 2 cars and i like being able to drive with no noise. I also don't want to add different springs or coilovers.

Would anyone recommend another induction kit or is that the best there is?

With the induction kit, RARB and remap, would you recommend getting anything else done to the car?

Been quoted around £1100 for the work, do you think that's too steep or about right and if i'm a member on here could i get a discount, or would i likely to get money off for spending that much?

Hi,

I just wondered if you thought of using Brotek who are a shark performance dealer and are only 20 minutes outside Edinburgh and Scott who runs Brotek gets a good write up on Briskoda.

http://www.brotek.co.uk/index.html