VW Golf Mk4 GTi Recaro Anniversary Interior

gregster72

VW Golf MK4 GTi Anniversary 'Le Mans' Recaro interior.

Black cloth with red detailing and stitching. 

In great condition, no rips or tears, and no obvious signs of wear.

Fits 3 or 5 door Mk 4 Golfs, and I'm sure someone somewhere has got them into a Fabia or Octy with some fettling!

Pics don't really do them justice TBH, and they are deffo not patchy as they may seem. Snaps were never one of my strong points!!

Rare as hen's teeth too... :rock:  !!!

Couple of minor points; lower seat plastic surround is cracked on the front of the driver seat, and the offside seat sqab is slightly mis-shapen due to storage. Didn't really notice this until I took them out to clean, so hopefully the seat foam will regain its shape. Neither of these are major showstoppers, just like to be upfront with the description!!

Looking for £350 ovno for the lot. Ideally buyer to collect, but can package and courier at cost.

Ta for looking.

Greg

post-49786-0-26452700-1401115454_thumb.jpg

post-49786-0-09905700-1401115471_thumb.jpg

post-49786-0-40688600-1401115527_thumb.jpg

post-49786-0-71460300-1401115691_thumb.jpg

post-49786-0-46357200-1401115713_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's the letters gti that will put people off in a skoda forum unfortunately. If they'd just said recaro they would have been snapped up I bet.

Sent from my S5 using Tapatalk

They are very nice. Have you tried the mkiv golf forums for a sale?

They're a different kettle of fish over there mate. Min 100 posts before you can advertise! Got the seats up on most of the major platforms, holding out before getting them on t'bay....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the letters gti that will put people off in a skoda forum unfortunately. If they'd just said recaro they would have been snapped up I bet.

Sent from my S5 using Tapatalk

Could be bud...

There's always gaffer tape, or unpicking the stitching if caused major offence lol....

Could be bud...

There's always gaffer tape, or unpicking the stitching if caused major offence lol....

How much will you charge to unpick the stitching?! ;)