FOR SALE: Pipercross Hi-Flow Panel Filter for Octavia vRS TFSI, Golf GTi, Audi S3 etc...

R8MXX

FOR SALE - Pipercross Hi-Flow Panel Filter

Suitable for Octavia vRS TFSI, Golf GTi, Audi S3 etc. Replaces paper panel filter in engine cover air box.

UPDATE: Will only fit Octavia vRS TFSI from 2005-2008 (Pre-FL) as it looks like the shape and size of the filter was changed for the FL model.

In excellent condition, barely used.

£20 delivered to anywhere in the UK. Currently selling for £36 + postage new.

enery7ym.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

UPDATE: Will only fit Octavia vRS TFSI from 2005-2008 (Pre-FL) as it looks like the shape and size of the filter was changed for the FL model.

Still for sale!

• 2 weeks later...

Improved flow over stock; also excellent filtration. I had a pipercross foam cone and the inside of the intake pipe was always clean when checking filter cleanliness.

Plus it can be re-washed and re-oiled meaning you can reuse the air filter opposed to buying a new paper one.

Also due to the construction of the foam filter it does not become restricted the more dirt it retains. Where a paper one will become less efficient flow wise the older the filter gets.

• Like 2

Improved flow over stock; also excellent filtration. I had a pipercross foam cone and the inside of the intake pipe was always clean when checking filter cleanliness.

Plus it can be re-washed and re-oiled meaning you can reuse the air filter opposed to buying a new paper one.

Also due to the construction of the foam filter it does not become restricted the more dirt it retains. Where a paper one will become less efficient flow wise the older the filter gets.

What he said!

Still available and how much shipped to ireland TFSI BMA engine thanks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Do you mean BWA engine? Don't think a BMA engine exists!

Would be £35 delivered to Ireland, that would be an insured and signed for service which I would insist on. PM me if you are interested

• 2 weeks later...

hi would you take 15 delivered ? cheers paul

No, sorry - £20 delivered is a fair price... Will put it on eBay shortly if no one is interested on here....