heated recaros will fit mk1 fabia

Heated recaro. red inners

Could do with a clean.

If very fussy could do with a 50 trip to the upholsters due to way the fabric sits around the rear headrest plastic bits but once the headrest is down you can't see this.

There are no holes in the bolsters.

Have a spare recaro seat cover that i will throw in.
Plastics could do with a fiddle to make perfect.

Selling due to lack of space and leathers in my Vrs.

If im 100% honest, I have never chexked the heating elememts to see if they work. All cables in perfect condition so have no reason not to believe that they will work.

Struggling to upload the pics due to the file size so they have been uploaded to my biking profile  

Located in BRISTOL.

http://www.pinkbike.com/u/sarah290788/album/Mobile/

THESE WILL DIRECTLY FIT INTO THE MK1 FABIA

If anyone is interested guys the any sensible offers will not be ignored.

Need these gone really as they are now taking up space in the shed and house move in the next few weeks is going to provide me with less space for these.

I have looked on paisley frieght and these can be couriered for £59.99 - alternativly im happy to shrink wrap them to a pallet if anyone can find a cheaper quote.

I have looked on paisley frieght and these can be couriered for £59.99 - alternativly im happy to shrink wrap them to a pallet if anyone can find a cheaper quote.

Don't forget we've got the Briskoda Greenline now who might be able to help deliver for cheaper/free :)

What's the briskoda greenline?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Quoted from the sub forum:

The Greenline

A member to member delivery network via members and random travel routes. Also known as an underground railway.

It's in the Freedom Section :)

Ahh right. Thats pritty cool. I havent been on the forums for a while due to the new born so didnt know you guys had set something like that up.

And thanks Matty. Thats another one of my passions. I do like a good ride haha

Ahh right. Thats pritty cool. I havent been on the forums for a while due to the new born so didnt know you guys had set something like that up.

And thanks Matty. Thats another one of my passions. I do like a good ride haha

Had my bike stolen from my shed just over a year ago. Only just got around to replacing it, I went for a Trek 8.5 Elite in the end.

• 3 weeks later...