17" 5x100 Alloys With New Toyo Tyres 205/40/17 (was for my fabia vrs)

RhysVRS

20140401_173827_zpsqjlou7sq.jpg

20140226_080713_zpsebzpfory.jpg

IMG-20140224-WA0001_zpsh1hsuqpn.jpg

20140225_223931_zpsfejg4vpb.jpg

Here i am selling my Alessio 17" wheels and tyres in ferric grey (can supply origional centre caps but they arent in very good condition), 5x100, 7.5J, the original bore is 69.1mm but at the moment ive got 57.1mm spigot rings inserted which were for my fabia vrs but they can be removed easily... had just been refurbished by another company when bought about a week ago for £250. One wheel was chipped when fitting tyres about 5mm and another wheel has a tiny chip near the centre about 2mm (Both shown in pictures and are hardly noticeable) these wheels have just had brand new 205/40/R17 Toyo T1-R Tyres fitted and have been driven on for about 10miles if that, these cost me £234 from demon tweeks, the wheels have also been balanced and they are straight, These were originally for my silver fabia vrs but i didnt think they suited my car. Also comes with chrome wheel bolts and new chrome locking wheel bolts. Looking for £400, Pick up only from queensferry, flintshire as not sure how i post, cash on collection. Also i can deliver depending on location.

• Like 1

Update: Just booked a holiday to florida for 2 weeks in september, need these gone to use towards spends, so i will sell these for £310 im loosing alot on them but they arnt gainin any money stuck in the shed

No worries. Just curious really. I could do with new tyres, but I want to see if the insurance are going to fix my car or write it off first before I spend more money on it.