Any good offers on breakdown cover?

For the last six or seven years it's always been much cheaper to sign up as a new customer for The AA through Quidco to get cashback, then cancel at renewal when they ask for £130.
Doing it that way we have paid about £60-70 for joint personal membership with Relay but this year it went slightly wrong. The renewal came in at about £75 but my GF cancelled it out of habit and now the best deal for new customers looks to be about £100 after cashback.

Any bargains out there?

I went for the basic Greenflag offering last year also got £5 back via Quidco. Untested.

Can recommend AutoAid, but you have to pay at recovery, and reclaim expenses.  £39 for multiple cars, joint cover and recovery to garage of your choice (or home)

Can recommend AutoAid, but you have to pay at recovery, and reclaim expenses.  £39 for multiple cars, joint cover and recovery to garage of your choice (or home)

Ditto

If you collect club card vouchers from Tesco you can use them to pay for RAC membership

Alternatively many car insurance policies include breakdown cover

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk