Navigon Pid For sale

Stu308

I have my Navigon pid (portable infotainment device) for sale if anyone interested?

I have new car of which it was included in the model and have this one I purchased with my old car doing nothing.

It is in great condition and includes mounting plug/bracket.

http://www.skoda.co....Page=technology

£140 Posted. Or buyer can pick up from Manchester.

Stu,

I'm planning to get a Citigo in the next month & this is quite cheap compared to the optional £300 asking price for a PID whats the history of this PID, did it get used much is it compatible with a new CitiGo?

Am I right in thinking its a simple sat nav & Bluetooth headset?

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark,

Pid is in great condition and fully working. Only had 6000 miles on my old citigo so not used that much and was always kept in the glovebox.

It is compatible with all citigo's , vw up, and seat mii as all essentially same car. 

It's not a headset it's the screen that sits on the dash which gives all the info about fuel consumption, sat nav, media player and bluetooth phone handsfree. (calls come through cars speakers.)

Really glad I got one as is really usefull.

It's just sat in my house now doing nothing as I got one included in my new citigo.

Check out the link above. If you need anymore info just give me a shout.

cheers.

Stu.

Yes you can. There is a thread on here somewhere where he used it on his own and on another with no problems. It will be factory reset, you can also do this yourself with the "Navigon fresh" software which you use to get updates,etc.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...