Kent Mid Week/Mid Month Meet June 18 @ 8Pm The Old Mill Ashford

• 2 weeks later...

C'mon then kids, who's up for this one? So far its Barry, me, JiL & the Drury's. If that's really all there is, I'll inform the pub that we won't need a 10 place table.

If it helps encourage anyone, Justin has offered to buy the first drink for everyone.

You can have any size glass of tap water you like.

Alternatively, he's kindly offered to supply a jug of Sangria for the table. ............ minus the alcohol and the fruit.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Ok then.... after much discussion tomorrow's meeting is cancelled due to lack of good health, lack of child minders, lack of interest and lack of my willingness to stay in Gravesend one more day when I could be cycling the Strawberry Line in North Somerset :-)

So the next one will be July, I would like to know if peeps would prefer there to be a mid month meet every second month

(as that's the way it seems to have transpired so far) or indeed should we change it to Mid Month but weekend? Or both? If anyone has a suggestion, chuck it up here and then I'll do another thread in the form of a poll to see what the concensus is?

Cheers

Si

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

BCP,

Yes, it is me that is ill - I would have come, but I don't want to spread my cold to everyone :sick:

110% up for meeting in July.

Mid month + mid week is nice as it does break the working week up. The Old Mill is a great venue, if a little far for those who live north of the river Medway!

Every second month is not a bad idea as it won't then seem like 5 minutes has gone past since the last meet, and as the venue is not McDonalds prices, would be good on the budget..

Weekends are not good for me as too much to do then....................

Perhaps post all the dates for 2014 (July, September, November) in advance, so people can get it in the diary and have not really got an excuse to say yes, then not turn up (illness is the only exception)?

J