Split or sell as whole?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but ill try anyway, 

Starting to get a little fed up with the fabia, caused me a few problems and a lot of money, and now its starting to stress me out,

Now is it worth splitting the car to regain the money or sell it as a whole?

Heres a list of what i can remember,

2.5 v6 Hybrid turbo from allard

Airtec front mount intercooler, with darkside pipe work,

JOM coilovers,

300mm OMP steering wheel with boss.

Allard EGR delete,

Full custom exhuast system,

Big brake upgrade (Not fitted yet)

Corbeau RS1 seats with runners,

Boost guages with holder.

Think theres a lot more to list but mainly standard parts left, bodywork is in okay condition but could do with a little TLC,

Not sure what else to put, 

Thanks

Will

As above, if you have the bits and the twirly spanner skills to hand, it's a no brainer. A standard car will sell easily, a highly modded one, less easily. Though I guess it'd need a standard(ish) map loading too.

I would say if you have all the standard bits, put them back on the car and then sell all the performance parts.

If the Fabia is standard it should appeal to a wider market.

As above, if you have the bits and the twirly spanner skills to hand, it's a no brainer. A standard car will sell easily, a highly modded one, less easily. Though I guess it'd need a standard(ish) map loading too.

As above in my opinion, try and put back or buy/part ex as much as back to standard as much as you can. 

I know I wouldn't touch a modded car when I was looking, and you'll probably make more cash selling the mods and a standard car separate.

As above in my opinion, try and put back or buy/part ex as much as back to standard as much as you can.

I know I wouldn't touch a modded car when I was looking, and you'll probably make more cash selling the mods and a standard car separate.

I agree totally -

I wouldn't look twice at buying a modded car, I am not generalising but I think of the driver really thrashing the nuts out of the car because they have put a bigger turbo on and are 'running it in' - Hence I stay clear.

Back to OeM and sell the aftermarket stuff separately.

JRJG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk