Anyone play Assetto Corse?

flanders010

Getting it soon, going to be the sim of choice for most i believe. Feels like the nearest thing to live for speed and nkpro ive been told. so should be good! Shame theres no physics below 6kmh! Hope it gets fixed soon.

I bought it on early access a while ago as I liked the look of it and it seemed to be in a playable state, I haven't really managed to get into that much as the handling feels a bit odd.  The oversteer doesn't feel that controllable and the car feels a bit floaty on the corners so I find it hard to get a good run on a course.

John

I bought it on early access a while ago as I liked the look of it and it seemed to be in a playable state, I haven't really managed to get into that much as the handling feels a bit odd.  The oversteer doesn't feel that controllable and the car feels a bit floaty on the corners so I find it hard to get a good run on a course.

John

Have you went into the ini files to adjust the frame rate buffer? Its explained on their forum, but in basic terms, at the moment what you see is 3 frames behind whats happened. If you switch this down to "1" in the ini file you will find it much more responsive ;)

• Like 1

Have you went into the ini files to adjust the frame rate buffer? Its explained on their forum, but in basic terms, at the moment what you see is 3 frames behind whats happened. If you switch this down to "1" in the ini file you will find it much more responsive ;)

No, I hadn't heard of this at all and it sounds great - thanks for the tip, I'll give it a go.

John

• 2 weeks later...

Right, finally bought it!
Biggest disapointment is the FFB seems nothing like people have said, theres no indication the car is sliding at all. Probably just a settings tweak somewhere, but ill do my best to sort it :). the P4/5 is great though!