Skoda Fabia MKII H&R Lowering Springs

Naths vRS

For Sale:

Skoda Fabia MKII (2010) H&R 40mm Lowering Springs Front & Back.  Been on the car for approx 2 months, not covered many miles still look brand new. Selling due to getting a new car soon, not damaged. Firm price no offers at £115 collected fro WS15.  If interested and ready to buy I will then pass on my full address to pick up.  I'm from near Rugeley but can be taken to Derby (Mon-Friday) as I work about 2minutes from the City Centre.  Please either message me on here or text me on 075 846 77 595.

£115 no offers.

IMG_11701_zps928b9e8c.jpg

IMG_11691_zps247a4373.jpg

IMG_11661_zpsabd5ff41.jpg

IMG_11622_zps95b9fb19.jpg

IMG_11681_zpsec287aac.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Is your M.Carlo Diesel or Petrol?

My mate on here also has a M.Carlo Diesel and said that they wont fit simply because the engine is much more heavier and will make the driving / handling worse than it should be, but you can always try for yourself and see what you think but i must stress that I won't accept returns.

As for postage, if you can find a courier (see below) i'd be more than happy to wrap them up.  I'm off for two week (return to work on 30th) so anytime from now would be perfect IF you did want them. 

Thank you.

> Interparcel

> Parcel2Go

> Parcel Monkey

Just a few that's been recommended mate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...