Can I fit rear calipers myself?

So just ordered some oem rear calipers (can't afford lcr's at the moment!) and just wondering if its an easy job to fit them? My disks were well worn and calipers were sticking so thought may as well just replace whole lot so I know they are fresh and good! Bit of a novice but happy to try things myself, but being brakes (fairly important to get right) is it worth paying to have em done, or straight forward enough?

Have you worked on cars before? 1 good thing is with new calipers the pistons are already pushed back so u wont need any special tool for that. However u will need to bleed the new brakes. Other than that its just tackling tight caliper carrier bolts. The caliper bolts are usually easy enough to undo. U will also have to disconnect the hand brake cable and put it back on the new ones.

U can get a hand held self bleeder from ebay and u basically draw the fluid through the caliper nipple and top up accordingly. U can also get ones that use car tyres pressure to bleed them. Does it really fast but nothing wrong with a hand held sekf bleeder.

Fyi, never mix different types of brake fluid. If you want to change the fluid for a different type, flush the full brake system first. For example, put the new fluid in, till it comes through all calipers bleed valves, then start again with the same amount of fluid through the system again.

Also worth noting, even with the eezibleed, make sure you do not get any air into the system.

If when you're finished you have a soft pedal, there may be some air in the system, pump some more fluid through opening each caliper bleed valve in turn. You should see bubbles in the escaping fluid.

It is an easy job and the eezibleed kit is very good.