Picked up the new vRS Wednesday!

Bought a brand new fabia vRS in White with White alloys, armrest and parking sensors last November, and after having problems with marks all over the paintwork what they couldn't remove after 6 trips to the dealer, I refused the car in January and ordered a new one, but in Black Magic this time as I said the problems had put me off white. Anyway turned up Wednesday and she's a beauty! Definitely think the Black suits the car much better! Fitted 5000K HIDs today and they match the LED sidelights perfectly! Wanting to tint the rear lights as they stand out with it being all black so ordered a 'flys eyes kit' so will do that when it arrives, and wanting it lowered but only about an inch but haven't got a clue about lowering at all! Silly question but I've heard you can fit something where you can alter the ride height yourself?

All help is greatly appreciated. Cheers! Luke

• Like 1

Plenty of guys on here will give you info on lowering.

Sure they will inform you soon.

Checkout insurance and warranty issues.

Bought a brand new fabia vRS in White with White alloys, armrest and parking sensors last November, and after having problems with marks all over the paintwork what they couldn't remove after 6 trips to the dealer, I refused the car in January and ordered a new one, but in Black Magic this time as I said the problems had put me off white. Anyway turned up Wednesday and she's a beauty! Definitely think the Black suits the car much better! Fitted 5000K HIDs today and they match the LED sidelights perfectly! Wanting to tint the rear lights as they stand out with it being all black so ordered a 'flys eyes kit' so will do that when it arrives, and wanting it lowered but only about an inch but haven't got a clue about lowering at all! Silly question but I've heard you can fit something where you can alter the ride height yourself?

All help is greatly appreciated. Cheers! Luke

Cracking looking motor, best of luck with it.

My son is at me to get the fly eyes done, it seems to be the latest in thing for aesthetic mods. Apparently costs around £60 for a lad to do it local to us, but I'm not fussed about getting it done as I tend to think they look mean enough as they are.

As for lowering, all I would say is be careful, make sure you read up on it properly and know what you are getting into (on a range of fronts including insurance and handling), and if you do go ahead have any coilovers and the accompanying work done by reputable companies. The last thing you want to do to your pride and joy is make it look great but nigh on impossible to handle, and with the torque steer these seem to be blessed with (lol) it's better you get sound advice on here and from pros before going too far.

Enjoy the car buddy, it is a belter.