Milltek Turbo back system with sports-cat - Tsi

So, which system is that? I notice that there isn't an exhaust listed on the Milltek site for the MKIII octy vrs tsi yet?

I like it. I may have to purchase just such a system. Plus a map when they become available.

I think its Millteks development exhaust for the TSI. Should be available to the masses soon. 

• Like 1

It is the miltek development one. Havent got a bad word to say about it yet. Soon as I can get a remap It will be interesting to see the power

With Miltek and a proper APR tune, I reckon you'll be looking at around 325bhp and 370flbt,..........all I can say is, hold on!!!!!!!!!!!

With Miltek and a proper APR tune, I reckon you'll be looking at around 325bhp and 370flbt,..........all I can say is, hold on!!!!!!!!!!!

Im lookjng forward to it. As im the same pace round track as my friend in his new fiesta st.

It was a development exhaust so OP probably obtained it at a huge discount or for free. Pricing isn't listed yet, but a rough guess would be £700 for mid-section back or £1200 for cat back including sports cat. Twin back boxes on the TSI make build costs more than single outlet cars.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

That sounds great. I live in Norway, tried finding Vtech in Norway, but not able to. Is that a power box or new software installed?

What did the motor bench at pre-tuning? most of the tests I've seen, the motor has delivered more than the given 220bhp as stated.

How much did the tuning cost? (SEK is ok  :clap: )

Milltek experience:
I've asked very specific about the Milltek Classic kit, and they will (for money) change the tips accordingly.

So I am VERY pleased with having this experience with Milltek, and really looking forward to having it delivered!