Forge DV

Does the Forge DV make the whoosh sound or not?

Or is it just the Forge spacer on an Oem Dv that makes the sound?

I'm thinking best OEM DV and spacer?

But if the Forge one does 'whoosh' my hues be better quality and stronger but unsure if it has the sound?

Vag turbo engines aren't designed to run atmospheric dump valves, they run recirculating ones, so if your gonna get any sound at all it will be minimal, nothing like the sound you get on a WRX or an EVO etc

The subaru turbo engine, wrx and sti, are also designed to run re-circ, fitting a dump valve in place of the re-circ valves can cause nasty fueling issues, as the ECU is still fueling the the car for the air that should be there but isn't, I assume the vag engine will be the same

I would say don't bother with a spacer or dump valve so you will have full recirculation. Car will hold boost better and perform better. A nice intake is all you need ! Just my 2p's worth haha

No-one answered my actual question haha!=

Forge do a FULLY DIVERTONG DIVERTOR VALVE FOR THR TFSI, my question was does it make the whoosh, guessing not because it's no atmospheric.

So the Spacer and Rev D is ' the one for whoosh' lol

Ok that's all I need to know.

And all I need is yours to be delivered Dallen75! Haha.

May get the Spacer just for the sound though, but suppose with a DP and map it'll be enough noise anyway!

iv never had rec on mine just a baileys and now my forge and they where and are VERY loud. just like my old Scooby and my old rst .

they HAVE to be twin piston to work though and I have never had any lights or any problems with mine all this u cant run them is rubbish.