Bye bye Smurf

So after 3 years and 25,500 miles I have traded in my Roomster. Have to say it has been an excellent car and very difficult to find something with anything like the spec for the money.

I think it must have known  it's days were numbered as a week before it went I had the LCD screen go blank. Fortunately it recovered itself, and checking posts on Briskoda helped me to know what was going on. Apart from that can't fault the car DSG is the best robotised clutch system I have used. 

If anyone comes across an 11 plate, blue Roomster with about 25k on the clock, front fogs and climate control then you are getting a great car.

This is not really a replacement for the Roomster as it is nowhere near as versatile but it is something you don't see too many of at the moment and is what I now own...

i-KDZ44S4-M.jpg

A Suzuki S-Cross in SZ5 trim.

Many thanks to everyone on Briskoda for making the last 3 years so informative and fun, this is definitely one of, if not the best motoring community I have encountered online.

That looks more Yeti size than Roomster size?

Length width and height wise...

Yeti            4,222 x 1,956 x 1,691

Roomster  4,214 x 1,897 x 1,607

S-Cross     4,300 x 1,765 x 1,575

So it is just a but longer, but smaller width and height