octavia vrs tdi coilovers

looking at a coil over kit dont have mazzive abounts to spend at the momant so looking for the best budget kit avaible whats ppls experances recomendations?

pro sport

jomblueline ?

fk ak coilovers?

I run joms & fk's on my mk4 golf, joms didn't last that long as 1 of the fronts collapsed but the fk's were fine, have bought a set for my mk2 ocy tdi vrs but not had chance to fit them yet.

i had fk highsports on 2 civics (same kit just changed over from one car to the other).

I had a lot of weight in the boot (extra 100kgish) and they lasted at least 100k before i had to replace a shock due to leaking

I have weitec hicon GT. Wouldn't say they were a budget coilover but not the most expensive.

Ride is just as good as standard, maybe a little stiffer and the ride height adjustment is good too.

any morewhosgot what fittedi have one weak shockall ready other is not the best so thinking replace the lot rather than springs and new standred shocks 

• Sponsor

looking at a coil over kit dont have mazzive abounts to spend at the momant so looking for the best budget kit avaible whats ppls experances recomendations?

pro sport

jomblueline ?

fk ak coilovers?

All similar kits, I'd say the JOM and Prosport offer the best ride quality and longest warranty where as the FK AK Street kit has the widest lowering range.

Damian @ DPM Performance