Suffolk Meet

Lurkio666

Hey Guys

I am new to this got a MK1 Skoda Fabia :) 

Didn't know if there was anyone who is up for a meet somewhere this summer??

I have now started doing some stuff to my car and wouldnt mind having a look at everyone elses to get some ideas.

If anyone has any ideas of date time and location which would be a good meeting place would be awesome :)

Lurkio666

• Like 2

Id would be up for this depending on dates the last Suffolk meet didn't happen so maybe we should give it another go its a good reason to give the motor a good going over :nerd: even though it will probably rain :rain:

Yeah, why not! depending on dates!

By the way stu, think i parked next to you in tesco last week! :D

Cars looking good man!

Cheers mate you will have to get a club sticker so your easy to spot haha. Shall we all try and get a date sorted in August any apart from the bank holiday as most people will have something on already.

• Like 1

I would be there if i can. I am going to the National meet 3rd of August and can't do the end of August but inbetween should be ok for me. At least it won't be snowing like last time!!

Sorry didn't realise there was any replies aha

Little brothers birthday on the 23rd but i think were doing something on the 24th so should be good :)

If not 16th or 17th of august is good for me :D

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Anybody locally meet regularly or want to arrange a meet some time soon?? Essex Cruising is organising their tunnel run for the 30th August, would be good to tie to that possibly as it look to be a big event. Any thoughts?

• Administrators

Long as it's not full of "people" with neons in saxo's reving the crap out the car, speeding, wheel spinning etc...... Then I may join you!

• Like 1

Long as it's not full of "people" with neons in saxo's reving the crap out the car, speeding, wheel spinning etc...... Then I may join you!

No guarantees there... Where do you hail from?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

We still not getting anywhere are we lol, colder weather will start to set in to specially with the nights starting to now get dark earlier.