Fitst tow

fatgit

Yesterday, we towed our little caravan 150odd miles to sunny Mablethorpe. (After running the car in for 600 miles).

After towing with a 1.4 Peugeot 207, towing with the Yeti was an absolute dream.

Plenty of power when I needed it and a much more comfortable ride.

With a mix of A and B roads (some very hilly) and motorway, Maxidot reports 37.8mpg. I've not had chance to work out the accuracy yet, but if it's anything like the one on the Peugeot, then I'm getting slightly better fuel economy when towing which is a nice bonus.

Which model of yeti are you running ??

Just came back from Cornwall in time to see the TDF on Sunday and achieved 31.5 MPG.Maxidot  with speeds 55 to 60 on the motorway/dual carriageway.

Car and caravan fully loaded after a months stay.

Must change my profile! :)

2.0 110 SE FL

I was on 55-60 cruise control most of the time on the motorway, 15-50 on the other roads. We were going through Hebden Bridge and Halifax - luckily the TDF had moved on to the London leg :)

Caravan is only light but we have a fair bit of stuff with us (SWMBO probably has 3 weeks clothes for 5 days! ).