Anti corrosion warranty

Livy

Took my fabia se to skoda in halbeath the other week to look at the corrosion on my sills and rear quarters where its meets the bumper.

Result booked in for the end of the month to get it fixed.

Has it got full dealer history?

As I know vauxhall want to see it if any corrosion warranty claims, as in there service they do a 'complete body check'

Nope. Doesnt have full service. Not sure how much is dealer. Ive had it 2 years and done all the servicing myself. and is on 134k

warranty is 10 years.

mmm mine has a bubble on the boot lid, im guessing the warranty only stays with the original purchaser?? 

or is it worth me going to a dealer and getting them to have a look....

Worth going, unless its to bickertons, who don't give a crap. Said corrosion on my sills was due to stone chips, even though its happened behind mud guards, never got an official yes or no from them so they probably never sent it in. (the lads in the parts section are brilliant though)

Edited by Thisday