No ETA

Thoughts please what to do,,,,,,,,,,

Car was damaged at work.....they accept responsibility no problems paying, took car in and 1 month later still waiting for parts!!!!

Rang skoda up and they said there is no ETA on the parts required could be up to 6 months off road.

Seeing a solicitor about paying for a car you have not got , I would really like to sign v5 over to dealer and give them back the spare keys ect

Never heard as much ****e,,,,,no parts one rolls off the production line every 5 mins or so but they have no spares.....

They should print on the brochure "buy a new car "  BUT if its damaged we may not be able to fix it for months,

Waiting to see what skoda says next week and my solicitor and take it from there.

Did you sign up for the Ensurance deal & if so they might be able to assist. Others on here have said they were good at helping & at least you have just one point of contact.

Edited by kalpat

skoda have gave me a yeti ok for now...but going on holiday when kids are off as wife works at school and carnt fit all the stuff and 2 greatdanes in a yet!

I have free legal advice but not seeing them until skoda get back to me on Tuesday

Been trying to get warren Richards e-mail or phone number but carnt get it he is the new skoda uk parts manager,,,going to see if he will speak to me on Tuesday as well

What was damaged? Guessing there must be some particular item holding everything up. Poor show i it takes that long to get a bumper or a door.

bumper and lights and insulation all here just waiting for wheel arch liners