Fabia vRS calipers and steel wheels

TimVRS12

Two items left for sale. Will post anywhere for additional on both items.

Standard vRS Rear Calipers and pads. £40 ONO picked up Bristol

I bought these off another user with the intentions of buying 312mm brakes and painting all calipers at the same time, then switching all over. Would recommend to anyone considering a 312mm upgrade as it means you don't have to faff around with your existing rear brakes, just change over all at the same time.

Please note: these have been off a car for around two years, so no doubt the pistons will need some sort of attention prior to fitting.

They're in good condition, just need a good clean. I've cleaned one side of one up a bit for reference.

IMG_1025_zps8a262846.jpg

IMG_1029_zps8151265b.jpg

IMG_1031_zpsf8a76b05.jpg

IMG_1028_zpse669057a.jpg

IMG_1026_zpsbbe20574.jpg

Set of 4 steel wheels £80 picked up from South Wales.

4 spare wheels from fabias making up a set of steel wheels. I used this set on my Fabia over the winter just gone. No curbing or major scratches, marks on faces of wheels are gum marks from the spare wheels stickers.

Tyres are no good. One is bald, one has a slow puncture, one has 5mm tread but a bulge (pictured below, use at own discretion), final tyre is good with 4mm odd.

Wheels are located South Wales not Bristol currently, contact me for arrangements 

Wheel 1

photo1_zps92634013.jpg

photo2_zpsf78cf289.jpg

Wheel 2

photo5_zpsa6e1de9b.jpg

photo6_zps5776cfe8.jpg

Wheel 3

photo3_zps5815c730.jpg

photo4_zpsfdcadc2a.jpg

Bulge:

photo10_zps99bd8cb8.jpg

Tread on bulge tyre:

photo9_zps3e5b0d26.jpg

Wheel 4

photo7_zps0be3dbaf.jpg

photo8_zps9a499012.jpg

Good tyre:

photo11_zps6af0e989.jpg

JL Audio 10" Sub. 10W0v3-4  SOLD

This item is new, It's come out of its box and test mounted into a custom sub box I was making, then just sat in a wardrobe in a spare room.

Comes with original box. Here it is on the JL Audio website.

334c70ee.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...