100% breaking the grey custom fabia VRS estate Loads of bits up for grabs!

mattvrestate

Hey there mate, small thing really but i take it you have the sun visors still? if so im after a couple of the clips that they go in to, broke my missus ones a while back and could do with replacing before she remembers and i get moaned at again haha!

got a pic here of what im on about:

7s8.JPG

Hey there mate, small thing really but i take it you have the sun visors still? if so im after a couple of the clips that they go in to, broke my missus ones a while back and could do with replacing before she remembers and i get moaned at again haha!

got a pic here of what im on about:

7s8.JPG

My sunvisors are black m8

• 1 month later...

Hi mate how does the carbon engine cover fit? Will it fit with the standard egr in place?

Its fit with 3x custom made adapter screws. 1 goes into the intake manifold (where the rubber is now) and the other 2 go in the 2 scew holes for the knobs where the standard cover pushes on. I will have to find them tho lol.. yes a standard EGR will fit under it

Its a "fake oil cap".. the engine cover sits over the existing oil cap on the right so to top up the oil you have to remove the engine cover..

It bolts on in 3 places but i can only find 1 threaded bar that was used to bolt it on..

If you are serious about wanting it i will dig out the other 2.. or at least have a good look for them.. they are just threaded bars that Thread into existing holes in the engine/ intake manifold then a nut on each to secure the cover

• 3 weeks later...

£35 m8.. give me a txt ill get it off 2moro if u want?

Yeah I'll have it dude. I'll get it off you probably Tuesday but I'll text you tomorrow when I've checked my work diary but will 100% have it. Cheers