Big meet in Dundee 2 August

apmaman

A big meet is taking place in Dundee on the 2nd of August from 730pm onwards in "Halfords" car park. Being organised by N/a Nonsence, TSG Scotland and C7... 

Not a brisky meet but a good excuse for a wee look about. Facebook event has 1.4k people "going" so should be a good turn out. More the merrier etc. 

https://www.facebook.com/events/215079545343172/?fref=ts

Just waiting for a new fuel fillter pipe and the buggy will be there. Was meant to show up today but no show... so much for 24h delivery!!! 

Theres a convoy from aberdeen with its own event on facebook haha! Perhaps good for you lot up north. 

https://www.facebook.com/events/270768439782668/

Edited by apmaman

Ok, buggys is ready. Stinks of fuel even after changing the filler pipe. Must have a small hole in the tank so I'll change it in the winter. Its really rusty inside so I guess its gotta be done at some point. I can customise my breather system then as well... Anyways,  Stuck on the "roof" and hopefully get a space near some kind of cover ahaha! 

My Bro is bringing his citgo sport if your on the lookout I'll be parked beside that. 

I'm from Dundee, literally 5mins from the meet point. The engine wont even get warm by the time I get there haha. Gonna try and go early to get under halfords as the roof overhangs a bit, so I can take the buggy roof off and pose properly. 

• Like 1

Was a good night. Seen a few skodas so all good :) Spent most of the night chatting to folk about the buggy right under halfords. Lots of cool cars there, those american beasts :o 

Hope all had a good time :) 

Ahh ok. Yeah it was a busy night. Shame they dont happen too often like this, but I bet the weather put a few folk off. I know of a lad who's father own a 50's Zepher which was there for about 15mins but the rain came down so off it went, same with the Pylmouth Prowlers, didn't last long even half under the halfords roof beside my buggy. 

Till the next one :D

• Like 2