im sure theres a sub in my car

hi all 

i have a 2012 vrs and this is has to have the best stereo ive had standard in any of the cars ive had it sounds like theres a sub but i cant find one any idea if thay have one ? hidden under the seats or something????

lol 

thanks 

xan 

Pulled up next to a friend a few weeks ago and he asked if I had a sub fitted. It is a lot better than anything I've had standard.

Miss my Blackline for that v reason. Standard stereo in the Mk3 is pretty cack, anyone going that route make sure you get the Canton upgrade.....again the stock Mk2 system I bet runs that pretty close for punch/volume.

• 5 weeks later...

Glad to read this, I was convinced of the same. My FL VRS really does have one of the best car stereos I've heard. I recently listened to a Bose in an s line A4... Sounded pretty on par to my ears!!

Mike