dripping and hissing sound.

Im 285 miles into running my new engine in and all is well, how ever ive just been out in it and noticed a dripping sound and hissing hence water dripping onto something hot when i got back. Coolant level is fine and once i come back there where drips on the floor does smell of coolant or screen wash. Could it be the condensation from the aircon? Never heard it before but looks like the car might be going back to the dealers yet again.

My 1.2 does this after I have had the AC on. Seems to make a hissy/drippy/filtering sound when the engine is just turned off, lasts about 5seconds. All my fluid levels are correct so I've always assumed it is condensation

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Jonro it could the dealers but only noticed it when the after i had had the aircon on all the way home. Then left the car stood for an hour then went to the garage and the patches are still there after 2 hours in this heat. Cant just be water..... Gotta be dealers

Be sure to keep your Skoda UK Customer Services handler aware of what is going on,

your dealership does seem to be a disaster area right from the off with your cars issues.

I am pretty sure i would not let them do the tyre pressures on a push bike.

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/318609-flat-spot

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/298724-spark-plugs-air-filter

Edited by goneoffSKi

Tell me about it, its one thing after another. The mechanical doesnt agree with what i think the issue is, however they reckon a new oil seal, ive not been told which one, will cure the issue and the service manager will take me through the problem tomoz when i pick it up. Im gonna keep skoda uk involved as my case is still open as ive still not got the list of parts what have been replaced when they put the new engine, clutch etc in.... What else is looming for failure on that car.......