Strange Fuel Gauge Issue

Hey guys,

The fuel gauge on my vRS is acting strange.....

it is working upside down. When the tank is full, it shows empty and when the tank is empty it shows full.

I recently changed the fuel gauge on the fuel sender unit. My mechanic is telling me that the fuel gauge is from a diesel Skoda that's why it's not working.

But unfortunately i don't have the original Fuel Gauge.

The number on the fuel gauge circuit is 647.

Does anyone have a high res image of the fuel sender unit with number on the fuel gauge circuit showing?

Also, both the door control modules on the right side are not working. We are planning to fix those as new modules aren't available in India.

Regards,

Shekhar

It sounds like maybe two wires need swapping around on the sender unit in the fuel tank??

did that... same issue...

that's the strange thing, swapped the wires on the gauge itself, and got the same.

No fuel shows full tank and vice versa

The fuel sender which you instaled is not compatible with your car you need to replace the fuel sender with the correct one.

Yeah, I know...

Does anyone have the part number?

Here they are asking for a sample, but I don't have the correct one