boost gauge through the bulkhead

There is one under scuttle panel drivers side near the fuse box. Or more easier to get to is remove glove compartment and behind that up near where carpet ends is a grommet

I used the existing grommet behind the pollen filter tray under the scuttle trim.

Is this the one that sits at the back behind the filter? I thought about this one but its just hidden by the plastic, must be able to squeeze it through.

Where does it come out at the back of the dash? will I have to take much aprart to get to it?

A bit awkward but doable. Need to remove the glove box.

And yes it's behind the tray a bit but not too bad once you get in there.

Ive just done this, took the polen filter tray out and put the pipe throught the hole behind it, i did push the gromet through trying to get it out so now have no gromit but i dobt thinknit will be to much of an issue, i took glove box out and pulled it through so its now hanging ready for the gauge ti be installed. Changed the filter while i was at it to

I have run my boost pipe into the car through the same grommet the bonnet release cable uses on the drivers side, I had to remove the wipers and plastic trim off the windscreen, then a simple thread through.