Sport Style Pack (Black) Discontinued

For those thinking of this accessory or have already ordered it....it's now discontinued as of this morning. Silver is still available. No news as to why this is the case.

Octavia black sport style pack not an option on Elegance trim....

06 August 2014

Check and amend orders

SK0802-14

The black sport style pack is no longer an option on the Octavia Elegance trim.

Retailers must check orders, inform customers of the change in options and amend the affected orders in SLi.

The brochure will be updated soon with the changes.

The silver sport style pack is still available.

Edited by Falkster

No great loss, looks a bit poo and doesnt look right on the Elegance anyway.

About the only thing Id have from it is the hawk wheels but in 17" they look too small to improve the cars sporting stance anyway.

Edited by pipsyp

No great loss, looks a bit poo and doesnt look right on the Elegance anyway.

About the only thing Id have from it is the hawk wheels but in 17" they look too small to improve the cars sporting stance anyway.

Mmmm...I get the feeling you don't like the sports style pack then Pips? Lol

I wanted it for the spoiler and black mirror caps but have been given a separate price for these now the pack is not available.

Mmmm...I get the feeling you don't like the sports style pack then Pips? Lol

I wanted it for the spoiler and black mirror caps but have been given a separate price for these now the pack is not available.

Would seem so Falkster hehe

Do like v much what airscool has done in another post however (turini's, lowered etc)

Edited by pipsyp
  • Like 1

Mine arrived last week with the pack and wheels on an Elegance so it will be rare now.

Cant believe Skoda I wanted the wheels but at the time I ordered they changed the options so that I had to have the style pack as well! 11 weeks later they dispense with it! I wish they would make their mind up.

Cant do anything about it now. Anyway I am happy with the cars looks.

post-117988-0-96891100-1407351125_thumb.jpg

One of the main reasons I ordered the pack was because of the way the black would compliment the candy white. Would be dissapointed if it doesn't turn up with it on but I have been told by my dealer it is on the boat so I wil assume it will be as I ordered.

Mine arrived last week with the pack and wheels on an Elegance so it will be rare now.

Cant believe Skoda I wanted the wheels but at the time I ordered they changed the options so that I had to have the style pack as well! 11 weeks later they dispense with it! I wish they would make their mind up.

Cant do anything about it now. Anyway I am happy with the cars looks.

attachicon.gif2014-07-31 21.40.58.jpg

That's a very nice car Mark you should be happy with it, and rare now too like you said!

• Like 1

How will this effect cars that are already built, one week away from being delivered?? Surely it's too late to take it off now?

:D :D

They're not going to take it off cars already built! :D

For those thinking of this accessory or have already ordered it...

:D :D

They're not going to take it off cars already built! :D

Yeah it was the "already ordered it" that had me in a panic. Then comon sense came back to me  :D

I've had my order form ready for my new company car for a couple of weeks now, was just waiting to test drive 2.0 4x4 Elegance which I have until tomorrow. Only problem is my spec included the black sport style pack. As I see it my options are:

1. Go for the silver sports pack but as I was planning on a silver car this may look pants and I'm not sure what it would offer.

2. Just grade up to the 18" wheels in replace of the sports pack.

3. Spec up an SE model from scratch and include black sport style pack and hawk alloys.

Any advice?

How about race blue with silver sports pack and hawks? Looks pretty good on the configurator, and if it looks half like the race blue VRSs on here it will look amazing.

Failing that it may be worth spec'ing up an SE like you said. I hear there are still 0% interest on that model. Or how about the Black Edition?

• 2 months later...

Ive got a black elegance estate with the silver sports pack option on order right now, but TBH Im having second thoughts

O3ElgnceEst1.5Dsl-slvrsptpk-hwk.jpg

Its due to be built 1st week in December...

Thoughts everyone?

:notme:

I really can't make my mind up anymore.

I love the smooth style of the elegance in silver.

But do think the silver sport pack on black will be very unique and relatively rare in the future as the popularity seems low for this option. Plus knowing Skoda they will discontinue this too soon enough.

Maybe it's the guilt of part-ex'ing my old Racing Blue Octy Vrs (2006). :D  I know it sounds silly but I feel like I'm betraying the sporty heritage by trading in for the businessman's Octy.

I'm kind of all or nothing. So I'd also want chrome/silver roof rails and window trim if I were to go down that route.

Unfortunately the window trim wasn't available in the UK for a short time due to a supply issue when I ordered, hence me going black.

Saying that the simulation doesn't look bad at all.

And by the way, I love my 'businessman's' Octavia.

:D

Black estates only every look like hearses, don't get me wrong that looks as good as its gonna but, its still a hearse.

There's certainly room for a coffin in the back of my black vRS estate... maybe I should consider a career change  :devil: .

• Like 1

Well, my 7 year old son said he thinks it's super awsome and wants me to drive him to school in it (he currently gets driven by his mum in her 2012 white fiat 500 pop).

So I guess it's staying as I've pictured above. Black with Hawks & Silver Sports Pack!

...Plus the wife said she was fine with it when I finally showed her (just today :devil:) the design I've actually ordered in September.

Plus, if it was my funeral I'd rather take my final drive in this than anything else.