Does anybody know?

the H&R is I believe a markI roll bar... Its either the jabbasport or whiteline that dont fit the mark II due to fouling the exhaust.....

don't know about the fronts... H&R do a front roll bar anyway for the mark II that includes shortened drop links (for lowered suspension) thats the one I will be having when I get some money! not until over the winter I fear :(

I'm pretty sure Jabba had a fitting issue, or at least some people reported a problem and all that Jabba would say when ai was after one was if it doesn't fit you can return it but there will be a restocking fee, strangely I went elsewhere. Whiteline has one that fits the Mk2 but don't know if it is the same as the Mk1, there website might give anindication though, as would eibachs presumably.