The usual 'hello'

mr. hedgehog

Just the usual hello. Not really new to the site - just finally registered. Anyone who knows me from Seatcupra.net will know i've been looking for a second car, a TDi. The playoff is between and Ibiza 160 and a Fabia VRS. Currently not liking the interia of the Ibiza, and thinking that i'll get more for my money with the VRS. Hence my increased browsing on the forum. Whatever i get there will be REVO action.

Who knows, i may appear on here a Skoda owner one day very soon. Test drive booked for the VRS tomorrow.

Cheers all.

OK - been to the stealers in Kidderminster. Looked around a VRS properly and..... I'm in.

As soon as my GF can sell her crappy Megane and take the Seat off me that is. So, in the next couple of months I hope to be the owner of a shiney new black VRS with cruise control and heated seats. Is the leather steering wheel worth the money?

OK - been to the stealers in Kidderminster. Looked around a VRS properly and..... I'm in.

As soon as my GF can sell her crappy Megane and take the Seat off me that is. So' date=' in the next couple of months I hope to be the owner of a shiney new black VRS with cruise control and heated seats. Is the leather steering wheel worth the money?[/quote']

neh neh, neh neh neh , shouldn't realy say it, O.K. i will - " TOLD YOU " ;):D:rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

Just to clarify, all Fabia vRS come with leather steering wheel - it's not an option :)

Also, now that you've started collecting mods, and you're really after a car, have you actually ordered a new one from a dealer? If not, would you consider second hand?

There are a few going relatively cheap and you could save yourself a grand or two just by buying one which is 1yr / 10k miles on the clock. Remember the diesels take ages to run in, so at 10k miles, it's ready for Revo, FMIC, PD160 intake... :D

edit: Mike's selling his. http://www.briskoda.net/forums/showthread.php?p=444757#top :)