SOLD please delete

OllieH

Must admit when we bought my wife's fabia we paid £2.5k which at the time seemed steep as its an 02' but the condition was great and its been the most reliable runaround weve had! looks like a very well kept car, good luck with the sale! :)

• Like 1

This car looks awesome and brings back many memories, I had a Clio 1.4S Maxim, same as this although the blue seemed a little more 'purpley' to this shade. Mine was a '97 R reg, and I bought it back in 2000. Bought it with 24k on the clock sold it with 36k on the clock for a Xsara Coupe.

Was a great little car, and real fun to drive. The mods you have done on this will really add to the great handling and have enhanced it really well.

I think your price is good for the condition, mods and v low mileage. Its a rare beast, and very hard to find one as superb as this.

GLWTS

Lewwy

• Like 1