hello from malta

ripmax

hi i'm daniel from malta currently i'm interested to by a skoda fabia 1.2 12v 64bhp and if it possible i need a advice because the last 2 days i spent a lot of hours in the internet searching for test reviews of the skoda fabia and i am particulary interested in engine performance i now that its not a sport car but my mates also told me that this model is sluggish ..it is true??!!! normally i drive 1300cc powered cars... should i feel a lot of difference in a 1.2 64bhp unit?? ...any suggestions or advice are very well welcome also u can contact me bye e-mail [email protected]

thank u

bye the way ..nice site:)

Guest Fabia 12v

I drive the 1.2 12v 64bhp and its by no means sluggish (standby for replys from all vRS and 100bhp 16v fabia drivers :rolleyes: ). Its a cracking little motor... as long as your good with your gears great fun can be have with it.

Jst get it rolling in 1st then soon as uv got it in 2nd let it have it... it'll fly away with you!

What can i say 100% thumbs up from me.... but get one out on a test drive and try for yourself.

Any questions PM me

Welcome to Briskoda. I was based in Malta at RAF Hal Far then RAF Luqa a few(!) years ago and thoroughly enjoyed my time there. Isn't there a 40mph max speed limit on the Island?

I drive the 1.2 12v 64bhp and its by no means sluggish (standby for replys from all vRS and 100bhp 16v fabia drivers :rolleyes: ). Its a cracking little motor... as long as your good with your gears great fun can be have with it.

Jst get it rolling in 1st then soon as uv got it in 2nd let it have it... it'll fly away with you!

What can i say 100% thumbs up from me.... but get one out on a test drive and try for yourself.

Any questions PM me

it is possible to drove the fabia at 70 to 80km/h in 5thgear with the engine revving at about 2000rpm?? and still feel good torque from it ....well u know its a 3cyl i have no experience with 3 cyl ????

[email protected]