Help!......quick knock sensor query

Romo

I'm having to re-hash the wire loom out on my octy MK1 vrs build, i have not seen a VRS in stock form loom wise, and having to move some connectors about as will be running an Audi S3/TT inlet manifold wich is LH throttle body, (APY/K04 going in, total pick'n'mix)

Question: does the VRS have one or two knock sensors? i have seen a 4x4 elegance 1.8T, but that had two, what's confusing me is the knock on the car has a 'D' shape connection, the only other connection I have that i can't I.D. is fully square, I would assume that the knocks would have both been the same type?? 

this is the knock sensor currently fitted....

20140824_084433_zps7aaf5244.jpg

this is the connector I can't ID

20140824_084607_zps3a04baa2.jpg

Thanks for that I have had a couple of searches but no joy yet, I had a good look through Vagcat, but couldn't work out whether it was more than one or a different type, I wondered if it has a flying lead that changes the connector type? need to physically look at a VRS to see ideally.......

ha ha ok I found another connector, it got tucked under the oil filter housing, so that is the 'D' for knock two I assume, which leaves the other square as N112 I think