Skoda Octavia VRS PD 2007 - dpf

Hi Everyone, 

I am looking for some help. 

I have a 2007 Skoda Octavia VRS PD Diesel , 60k on the clock. 

Recently had a full service a few days a go I was driving home on and the dpf light came on, since then I now have the following lights on. 

MIL on 

DPF Light on but not flashing 

Pre Glow plug light flashing 

Differential Pressure sensor is a Malaysian one not US. 

My mate has scanned the car (latest snap on kit ) it and it comes up with the following error. 

Particulate trap bank1 : Efficiency Below Threshold

DPF is not blocked as we tried a forced regen but it came up not needed as it was not blocked 

I have unplugged all of the sensors one by one which show a fault when unplugged only one not showing up a fault seems to the lamba sensor do we think it should show a fault up when unplugged. 

Edited by zxindy

If one of the sensors has failed then the advice not to perform a forced regen due to it not needing one may not be true. 

If you have the EML, DPF and glowplug lights on then you should also be in limp-home mode.

How long did it take to see the EML and glowplug lights after the initial DPF light appeared?

If I was a betting man I'd be looking to replace the G450 sensor, although given it has the Malaysian type fitted on an 07 suggests it's already had one before...

Fitted a new G450 sensor , MIL is off but still wont rev over 3k plus the coil light is still flashing, and dpf light is on solid. 

After scanning it again it came up with 

Oxygen lamba sensor 

P2237 Pump Current open circuit 

Cleared codes and its not coming up with that anymore only the P2002 Fault. 

Could be lamba sensor gone down. 

It won't rev over 3,000RPM because it is in limp-home mode.

I'm not sure what the process for a forced regen is using VCDS, but now you've replaced the sensor the DPF needs to perform a regen.

The car won't regen by itself if in limp-home mode. This is normally the prompt to get it into a dealer for a forced regen.