What are the best combinations of colors for the Skoda Fabia vRS?

EduVRS

Before I bought mine, I thought I wanted White with Black wheels and Black roof. I ended up buying White with White wheels and roof. In my opinion, that is the best and most eye catching combo. Still love the white/black combo though.

It is all personal taste really. I also quite like the Black / Black wheels.

You couldn't pay me to have a yellow one! Or what they call meteor gray I believe - the one that looks like it hasn't been painted lol.

EduVRS.  

Do you have a Race Blue vRS, and going to do a Full Colour Change Respray?    Door Jambs, under bonnet the Lot?

Would a Wrap not be a better idea.?

One thing not to go for is the vRS done in Kawasaki colours, it can be seen on youtube.  

Are you a Spray Painter or has someone offered a good price on doing it?

Edited by goneoffSKi

EduVRS.

Do you have a Race Blue vRS, and going to do a Full Colour Change Respray? Door Jambs, under bonnet the Lot?

Would a Wrap not be a better idea.?

One thing not to go for is the vRS done in Kawasaki colours, it can be seen on youtube.

Are you a Spray Painter or has someone offered a good price on doing it?

Red with silver wheels and no black pack does it for me! Or race blue

Mine is blue and I love it but I am not convinced the color of the rims, the black color with silver border makes them look smaller, what color would believe that the best tires for my car? all black, silver, anthracite ..

photos please :D

Edited by EduVRS

Your rims are small, and the tyre profile is low and the Black Gigaro make then look a bit silly.. 

Maybe get the wheel colour changed to Titanium Grey.

Looks good IMO on a Race Blue vRS.    & maybe fit 205/45 R 17 or 215/40 R 17 tyres.

Edited by goneoffSKi

Your rims are small, and the tyre profile is low and the Black Gigaro make then look a bit silly.. 

Maybe get the wheel colour changed to Titanium Grey.

Looks good IMO on a Race Blue vRS.    & maybe fit 205/45 R 17 or 215/40 R 17 tyres.

They are much larger in Titanium Grey, this will be my choice, is 205/40 r17 is the extent allowed in the data sheet?

I have on 215/40 R 17 tyres, and there are no issues with the DSG. It is not the Skoda size but what is on the other Twnchargers,

the Polo GTI, Seat Ibiza Cupra & Audi A1 185 ps 

But if you do not need new tyres no need to change.

For the Colour combination see the Racing Blue vRS here.

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/291058-we-need-your-pictures

Edited by goneoffSKi

I have the green with black roof and black alloys which I absolutely love.

If I had to go for any other colour i'd go for something with a black roof. ant-vrs and Eduvrs are perfect exmaples. I think the red with black looks beautiful as well. Specially with the black headlights!

Solid Red is the easy touch up option.

For me and use in hot countries it would be Solid White not Metallic white, and no Black roof.

Agreed,that is the practical solution.And I can also say from personal experience that Candy white is also easy to match if paint repairs are needed.All blacks are time consuming to keep looking good.

Other than that it's a pointless thread.It's purely personal choice,you might as well ask what are the best coloured clothes to wear.

Race Blue estate, black pack grill, silver headlights and dark chrome Gigaro's. The perfect combination for the MK2, of course in my biased opinion.....

I also quite like the red with dark chrome Gigaro's and the rallye green with black pack, black roof and black wheels.